Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Let's talk about Bosses

My, my! It's been so long since I uploaded my blog! I'm sorry, everyone, been quite busy with some side-projects and conventions.

Anyway, let's cut to the chase!

So... the game will feature boss battles. Puzzle-bosses, that is.
How will they work?
Well, they'll be QTE based, but not just any old QTEs, they're going to be more like in a "rhythm game" style. You know? Like a long sequence of commands you have to press correctly in order to success. Don't worry, though! There'll be fair checkpoints between long and difficult sequences, so you don't have to repeat all over again from the beginning if you fail.

We want challenging gameplay, not a frustrating one, right?

Both XIIIO and I are planning now these Puzzle-bosses, all the designs, names and even the music for each boss battle! Each theme will be unique for each creature, as well as the setting and the sequence commands.
The game will feature a total of 8 main Puzzle-bosses.

Ah! But that's not all, guys! There'll be, at least, 3 more Puzzle-bosses. Secret ones, hidden along the journey and story. A little bonus for you all, think you an find'em all?

Soon I'll write more about the bosses and details of the gameplay of this lovely game.

Stay tuned, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment