Thursday, August 18, 2016

Expanding the universe

Oops! Oh, my... I was so busy lately I forgot all about my blog! I'm so sorry.

Anyway, I have some more information about the game.
So let's talk about the game's universe:

Initially, the game had a very simple, very short story, but thanks to my significant other, XIIIO, the story grow stronger... and the plot thickened.
But guess what? The original universe of the game has expanded even more!
Now not only you'll find a deep story with lovable, complex characters, but a whole universe in which the game takes place.

What does this universe contains?
You'll find the origins to the races and world of the game and main characters, their whole history, culture and even their technology!
Yep! A whole universe was created to have the best gaming experience for you all! All thanks to my darling XIIIO and I, Blackened Krono.

I'm sure you'll all going to love this game.

Next time I'll tell you more about the Puzzle Bosses, and Extra Bosses.

See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment