Monday, May 30, 2016

The Dream Team!

Sorry for the little hiatus on the posts, I've been quite busy with some IRL problems that, I hope, will soon be over.

Anyway, let's talk about the Dream Team of this game.
My significant other -that is XIIIO- and I (Blackened Krono) are the responsables of this game's development. We both are creating the story and their lovable characters -including their designs, music choices, puzzles and story branches.

I'm the one who'll make all the graphics for the game, such as: backgrounds, programming, animations, playable characters, enemies, objects, NPCs and more. All of it will be supervised by XIIIO, too, to obtain the max quality for all of the game.

That's all really nice, right? But what about the music?
Easy.
I've commissioned most of the game's OST, so out composer is no one else than the amazing Pengosolvent! you can check out their work right HERE, also you can listen to this marvelous OST here, too.

I'll probably commission more music for the game soon, there's so much work to be done.

Thank you all for following this game development blog. Soon I'll show ya some screenshots of the work in progress of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment